The Lead PR is looking for a driven individual to join our team. The ideal candidate for the available internship position is a current college student or recent graduate with strong understanding and interest in the fashion and PR industry.
Responsibilities may include but are not limited to:
- Creating and compiling clips from print and online press coverage
- Creating, updating and monitoring press and contact lists
- Distributing and tracking sample loans for media, stylist, celebrity and influencer pulls
- Collecting inventory and showroom maintenance and organization
- Assisting on-site at events
- Preparing gifting materials
- Assisting PR teams on projects and requests
- General Administrative duties
Applicants must have great organizational and communication skills, exceptional attention to detail and a strong desire to learn. Prior experience within the Fashion PR industry and with Cision and Fashion GPS is a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.
The Lead PR works with a range of clients to communicate a brand's narrative. We facilitate media relations and partnerships along with social media and event production. The business represents fashion and lifestyle brands, media companies, non-profits, foundations, corporations and private individuals.