UFCG - Umindi Francis Consulting Group - is an international brand consulting and digital communications firm based in New York with clients spanning five continents. Our expertise is in Brand Development and Strategic Communications for fashion, luxury, lifestyle, art & design and technology brands. Through our efforts we help create market leaders with our disruptive campaigns, innovative ideas and expert counsel.
UFCG is seeking a PR Assistant to join our growing team to support the firm’s stellar fashion and accessories accounts. The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of experience working in PR at a fashion PR agency, or in-house at a fashion brand. This is an exceptional opportunity for a candidate who is passionate about a career in Fashion Public Relations. The ideal candidate is detail oriented and a proactive team player with a positive attitude and enthusiasm for client and team success.
- Facilitate editorial and VIP sample requests
- Manage sample trafficking and inventory
- Track and monitor secured press and distribute to respective teams in a timely manner
- Scan and format credits
- Support with client reports
- Maintain press contact list
- Liaise with clients to facilitate any requests and manage any necessary logistics
- Support with various agency client events as well as press days and fashion weeks
- Guest list management
- Support PR Manager and PR Director in their efforts
- Participate in regular team strategy sessions
- Manage expense reporting and appointment calendar
- Manage interns
- At least 1 year of experience in Fashion Public Relations or related internships considered
- Computer Proficiency i.e. Excel, PowerPoint, Word etc.
- Social media proficiency
- Bachelors degree
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Organized with the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- An awareness of fashion industry culture, pop-culture and current events
- The ability to understand the presentation aesthetic synonymous with luxury brands
- Eligible to live and work in the United States
Salary to commensurate with experience. UFCG offers full health benefits including medical, dental and vision as well as a generous vacation package. To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with PR Assistant in the subject line.