Veronica Beard is an advanced and growing contemporary brand that is rapidly expanding. VB is sold in Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom's, Saks Fifth Avenue and in over 100 stores globally. We are looking for intern who are available in assisting the Sales and Public Relations team for the fall semester. The duration of the internship is flexible depending on the candidate. The ideal candidate is enthusiastic and eager to learn. Applicants must be organized, detail oriented and proficient in excel.
The internship will offer invaluable experience and insight into the fashion industry. In this role, the Digital Marketing/Ecommerce intern will assist the Veronica Beard digital team with reporting, analytics and competitive research for our exciting, growing ecommerce business. The ideal candidate will have an understanding/strong interest in ecommerce, CRM, email marketing and paid digital media. Responsibilities include:
- Assist in reporting and analysis on various paid digital marketing channels and website metrics
- Support campaign launches across paid media channels
- Conduct frequent market and competitor analysis
- Help analyze ROI metrics and recommend best performing marketing channels
- Ability to present findings to broader team
- NYC-based, ideally available to start in the beginning of September
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical; comfortable working in Excel and presenting data in PowerPoint
- Enthusiasm for digital marketing, ecommerce and fashion
- Must be able to work for school credit
How to Apply
Please mail resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org with "Digital Marketing Internship" in the subject line.