Since 2002, VIGOSS USA has highlighted the inherent beauty of denim, by creating washes and treatments that bring out its unique characteristics. From washes to hardware, VIGOSS USA pays the utmost attention to each pair of jeans. Today, VIGOSS USA continues to push the boundaries of quality, design, and fit through the integration of new materials and construction, making for great collections that transcend seasons, lifestyles, and trends.
- Assist in development, concept and design of product lines through trend/market research
- Prepare mood boards/ technical packages
- Responsible for assisting in the design/development of graphics via Adobe Software
- Update line sheets/sample status by corresponding with over sea agents
- Bachelor’s degree in Fashion Design
- Must be proficient in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Must be organized, able to multi-task and work in fast-paced environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Erika@vigossusa.com.