Zahava is seeking a talented student or recent graduate to intern directly with the company’s Founder (Forbes 2016 30 Under 30 and founder of ethical jewelry brand The Brave Collection, featured by Vogue, Glamour, and MSNBC) and small team. We are looking for creative, motivated candidates with strong organizational and communication skills, who are eager to learn and gain hands-on experience. Position to start ASAP and last through the Fall.
Zahava is a new kind of luxury lifestyle, creating bespoke and symbolic objects that explore a re-imagined love affair with identity and spirituality. Inspired by the brilliance of ancient wisdom and the magic of faraway places, our cheeky handmade designs are created to be enjoyed as timeless heirlooms and pieces of contemporary artwork. By infusing style and meaning into the mundane, we create objects, stories and experiences to celebrate and reclaim your distinct identity, and elevate your relationship to yourself and your world.
We are a small, quickly growing company, looking for candidates with a can-do attitude who are excited to work in a start-up environment and contribute in the following categories:
- Assist with graphic design needs and e-blasts
- Support brand strategy and marketing initiatives
- Assist with the creation of social media posts; interact with followers/clients
- Assist in the maintenance of the website by updating content and product information
- Help with packing and coordinating shipments to and from the studio
- Attend team meetings and lend your voice and creativity to our brand!
- Candidate must be currently enrolled in or recently graduated from an accredited college / university
- Candidate must be currently located in the NYC area
- Strong aesthetic and photography skills would be a huge PLUS!
- The internship is unpaid but students can receive academic credit
Please send Resume/CV and Cover letter to email@example.com.