E! News and Today Show Correspondent, Marie Claire Senior Fashion Editor, Creative Consultant and Stylist, Milk Makeup Co-Founder
Interns must be extremely organized and able to multitask in a fast-paced environment. This position requires sincere dedication, so we need highly motivated students that are eager to learn and work hard. A positive attitude is an absolute must.
Internship is located in NYC at Milk Studios in Chelsea. We are looking for those who can commit to at least 3 full days a week beginning immediately.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting Zanna and team by checking in and returning merchandise
- Compiling trend and market research
- Researching for Zanna’s editorial work
- Prepping for television appearances (including fashion segments and interviews) -Pack/unpacking for photo shoots and segments
- Handling ongoing administrative tasks
- Opportunity to assist on set
- Any additional help the team may need
TO APPLY: Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org