Reporting to the Director & Founder, this position plays an instrumental role and the candidate acts as an ambassador for their clients. Works to bring a professional, motivated and diverse skill set to complement and grow the agency. They have the capacity to quickly earn the trust of their clients and have strong relationships with a wide range of fashion, lifestyle, beauty and design influencers, as well as media, both in the print and digital arenas.
The essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Manage agency's key accounts as well as PR Coordinators and Interns, as required
- Develop strategic and creative Annual PR plans
- Advise clients on all communication activities while developing and maintaining a relationship with trust between the client and the agency
- Draft strong PR messaging and create unique and compelling story angles
- Organize and successfully execute seasonal press events, store openings, collection launches and press trips
- Secure strategic client brand visibility, including press coverage such as brand features, as well as product placement in top national, regional and online media outlets
- Build and grow new relationships with media and influencers while fostering already existing relationships
- Create and deliver informative, well-organized reports and presentations to clients
- Assess, manage and monitor budgets and project expenses
To Apply: Please send your resume to Lana Petraznyk at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About ZOÏ Agency
Inspired to bring brands to life, ZOÏ Agency (‘life’ in Greek) was founded by Maria Varvarikos in 2000 and has left an indelible mark on the fashion, lifestyle, beauty and travel brands that have since partnered with the agency. With offices in New York, Montreal and Toronto, our boutique bureaus offer each client full public relations services across the United States, Canada, and in major cities worldwide.
With a mission to foster client relations that nurture new ideas, innovation, and growth, ZOÏ Agency maintains a highly-curated roster of brands, working with designers and tastemakers that inspire and motivate the team to push boundaries and achieve further excellence.
Comprised of young, seasoned professionals who are passionate about their work, ZOÏ Agency’s team assumes the role of brand ambassador rather than PR representative, forming an unofficial extension of the brand’s office and one that truly understands and communicates the unique identities of its clients. The agency’s selective number of clients allows each account manager to invest more time, energy and resources into our client relationships.
It’s this personalized approach that has allowed ZOÏ Agency to form long-term relationships with its clients and its strong network of media contacts, generating measurable results for every client while implementing tactics, event concepts and strategies that disrupt traditional PR and instead leave a unique impact of their own.