Aquazzura is an Italian luxury footwear brand by Edgardo Osorio. Today the colourful designs with uncompromising comfort and craftsmanship have made AQUAZZURA an instantly recognizable household name in the world of luxury footwear.
Support the Store Manager for overall management and leadership of the store, staff, merchandise, and delivering exceptional client service, ensuring also the achieving of the store objectives and high operational and merchandising standards.
Client and Business oriented
- Represent Aquazzura as an Ambassador of the brand;
- Support the Store Manager to develop the business of the store;
- Ensure the achievement of business objectives;
- Maximise the potential of the collection and universes carried in the store, capitalizing on all available supports (HQ, visual merchandising training, etc.);
- Build up a loyal Clientele;
- Be an expert on the product and understanding business and market. Be aware of the luxury competitions and fashion trends;
Store performance / Client Service
- Support the Store Manager in performance monitoring by reviewing sales weekly of each model/category.
- Maximise store sales potential, review stock structure;
- Support the Store Manager to seek opportunities to ensure the highest degree of customer service by supporting and empowering the store team to make decisions in the best interest of providing exceptional service;
- Develop a repeat clientele network for the store;
- Support the customer expectations within the store;
Team Coaching and management
- Support the Store Manager to manage and motivate the team to drive the business;
- Create a supportive and positive work environment, empower the team and encourage innovative solutions;
- Support the Store Manager to monitor and manage performance to ensure these goals are achieved according to the strategy and business targets of the Company;
- Assist the Store Manager in ensuring individual and team training needs.
- Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, staff work planning and the maximum coverage during peak hours/periods while maintaining a fair and consistent policy regarding opening and closing shifts;
- Support the Store Manager to complete all necessary administrative paperwork in a detailed and timely manner. Ensure that the documents such as invoices are kept in the store;
- Enforce, in agreement with the Store Manager, the policies, standards and Company procedures while adhering to proper procedure regarding disciplinary action;
- Be able to correctly operate the retail systems (stock transfer, payments, customer data base, etc.);
- Ensure alignment with network through Commercial retail Director;
- Ensure, in agreement with the Store Manager, perform/manage projects requested by the Company;
- Support the Store Manager to manage the stock (deliveries, update in the systems, controls, stock room, etc.) and Inventories;
- Support the Store Manager in the financial transactions (payments, cash transaction, withdrawal and deposit to the Bank, etc.) in compliance with the Company procedures. Assign opening/closing counting duties as required;
- Monitor the general appearance of the store: cleanliness, store maintenance, organization of the sales area and back of House.
- Assist the Store Manager to maintain merchandising standards.
- Dynamic and engaging personality;
- Sales and Client oriented;
- Confident manner, multitasking, flexible;
- Leading by example, developing/coaching the team;
- Excellent customer and service attitude;
- Relationship builder;
- Effective communication skills;
- Minimum of 5 years of sales management experience in fashion/luxury retail;
- English speaker; foreign Languages a plus.
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.