Araks, a luxury lingerie, sleepwear & swimwear brand is hiring PR interns for immediate in-house opportunity. Join our team as we share our brand story through print, digital and social media channels. Work directly with our PR director to build brand awareness.
Applicants should have a strong interest in fashion, PR, media and communications. They must be hardworking, able to multitask, proficient in Microsoft Office, and possess strong communication skills; understanding of media; as well as excellent knowledge of the internet for research and press clipping retrieval.
Ideally, the candidate is currently studying communications/PR or is a recent graduate with a related degree.
Candidate must be a self-starter, eager to learn, reliable and a great communicator.
Duties and Responsibilities include:
- Assist in choosing swim and lingerie selections to be featured in top fashion publications
- Develop and maintain media lists and editorial calendars
- News monitoring and clipping
- Assist with coordination of account press, mailing and distribution
- Track the sending of client samples/products
- Assist with coordinating all events as well as press appointments
- Oversee fashion closet
Please email resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org