Boutique design & advertising studio specializing in fashion and photography seeks full time Studio Manager.
- Genuine interest in the fashion industry
- We're a fast-growing company with long term opportunity for the right person
- Well-presented, mature, conscientious professional with positive attitude, sense of humor, ability to stay cool under pressure
- Self-managing, innovative thinker, creative person with impeccable organizational skills
- Great on the phone: personable, remember names, diplomatic, gracious
- Punctual, ethical, conscientious, involved.
- You get the job done
- Report to the Business Director and Creative Director
- Gatekeeper to the studio: answer phones, direct calls, manage all in-and-out flow of communication, packages, deliverables, etc.
- Manage studio library, creative materials, office supplies/equipment, vendors, utilities, job materials, archives, etc.
- Support design team and account managers by managing & tracking deliveries, sourcing materials as needed, misc. creative assistance such as research, light copywriting, etc.
- Daily, on-going upkeep of company database, mailing list; responsible for creating and writing periodic company email announcements
- Manage company calendar
- Manage interns
- Assist Creative Director: calendar, book complex international travel, daily updates, expenses, portfolio reviews, assist in managing workflow, coordinate Fashion Week invitations, research, personal tasks for CD and his family
- University Degree
- Minimum 2 years in Fashion industry Mac, MS Office, strong internet skills
- Excellent written & spoken English Experience booking international travel
- Pluses (though not req'd)
- Additional languages (especially German, Italian, French, Spanish, Chinese)Interest or background in visual arts, photography, graphic design, typographyAdobe Creative Suite (including InDesign), Photoshop Contacts in fashion industry and desire to networkInternational travel experience
Please send resume and brief cover letting to email@example.com