CO is a luxury womenswear brand based in Los Angeles, CA. Founded in 2011 by filmmakers Stephanie Danan and Justin Kern, the brand is now carried by over 100 retailers worldwide including Barneys NY, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, and Net-a-Porter.
CO currently has a full-time sales opportunity for our pop-up shop in Montecito, CA. The ideal candidate is motivated, dependable, organized, and enjoys working one-on-one with customers. This boutique is heavily client-based, and not traffic-based, so this candidate should have a desire to foster meaningful relationships with clients.
- Follow training guidelines and standards to reflect CO's luxury brand standards and image.
- Provide excellent customer service skills and build customer loyalty through client development and follow-through. Build long-term relationships with clients and create a personal styling experience at each appointment.
- Work alongside designers and sales team to analyze sales trends and modify sales tactics in future transactions.
- Consistently show a positive attitude & take responsibility for own actions.
- Maintain selling floor by replenishing merchandise after selling and placing merchandise back correctly.
- Ensure clean up and maintenance of entire store including displays, fitting room, and stock.
- Merchandise and maintain visual standards.
- Track inventory.
- 1-3 years retail experience, preferably in a luxury retail environment.
- Experience with POS, and familiarity with retail math.
- Ability to positively and proactively handle customer concerns.
- Relevant interest in fashion.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
To be considered, you must have availability Tuesday through Saturday from 10am-6pm. Please email a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Co is an Equal Opportunities Employer and as such, treats all applications equally and recruits purely on the basis of skills and experience.