Founded in 1976 by Daniel Cremieux, Cremieux offers an impeccable style with superior fabrics. A passion for detail and quality. A casual and chic elegance characterized by the Ivy League. Cremieux is based out of Paris and NYC and is the ultimate blend of tailored, classic yet fashion-forward style for the globe-trotting and dapper businessman.
- Maintain daily Production status charts, track goods on order, in progress and in-transit to ensure timely delivery
- Interact with cross functional team such as Design, Merchandising, and Transportation/Logistics
- Actively participate in weekly production meetings with cross functional team members
- Manage samples; Request samples from vendors, maintain sample tracking chart
- Communicate purchase orders to vendor
- Daily communication with vendors
- Set up vendor appt during Fashion trade show seasons and assist Production Designer during meetings
- Maintain and update NUORDER, wholesale website.
- Maintain and update WFX TPs.
- Work closely with Accounting/Finance to facilitate vendor payment process.
- Work with Planning/Allocation on fabric & trim sampling.
- Purchase Orders filing and make necessary PO revisions as needed.
- Providing administrative support as needed: filing, faxing, copying, mail duties, etc.
- Additional duties and responsibilities as required (special projects)
Skills and Requirements:
- Must be extremely well ORGANIZED.
- Required to be computer proficiency in MS Office: Outlook, Word, Excel
- Required Internship experience in Production
- 1 year experience in Production required.
- Fast pace environment, ability to multi-task while managing multiple projects from front to end
- Extremely motivated with drive and follow-through skills
- Must be detail orientated & self sufficient.
- Great interpersonal skills; capable of supporting a team environment
- Excellent English communication skills - verbal and written
- Must have good time management and creative problem solving skills
- Ability to adapt and react to changing work environment
To Apply: Please send your resume to Haley Arias at firstname.lastname@example.org.