EDDIE BORGO Studio is seeking a professional and hard working Social Media intern for our New York City Studio to begin immediately for the FALL/WINTER 2017 semester.
Candidates should currently be pursuing a degree in Marketing/Communications, Fashion Merchandising, or other applicable Communications/Fashion/Social Media oriented majors.
INTERNING AT EDDIE BORGO
This is a fast-paced environment, so interns must be flexible and enthusiastic. There are many opportunities for involvement in exciting projects that aid in the development of the company. All candidates must be able to communicate in a clear and concise manner and work closely with various department heads. Creativity is encouraged!
- Implementing social media strategies across various platforms, with an emphasis on Instagram
- Monitoring reach and engagement across social media outlets
- Help maintain a neat & organized showroom and sample closet
- Research & maintain department lists and databases
- Support during Market Week, Press Days, & other events
- Other research projects & general administrative tasks as needed
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office programs and social media outlets
- Attention to detail and stellar organizational skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and changing priorities on a daily basis
- Ability to fully own projects (time management, accountability, status updates, etc.)
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work independently and in groups
- Able to complete basic administrative tasks
- Familiarity with luxury fashion/jewelry brands
APPLYING TO BE AN INTERN
All interested candidates should email email@example.com with “Internship Application – Fall/Winter 2017” in the subject line along with a cover letter and resume. For this role, candidates should also submit a proposal detailing how they would manage a day’s worth of Eddie Borgo’s social media platforms. The proposal should focus on Instagram but also include suggestions for Facebook, Twitter, and Pinterest.
Candidates must be able to commit 3 days a week, but we are willing to accommodate varying schedules. Please be sure to specify start date and which days of the week you are available.
The internship is unpaid, but school credit is offered.