Hesperios is currently looking for a Studio Assistant to work at their HQ Showroom in Downtown Noho, NYC.
The Studio Assistant will be a part of a brilliant and inspired team. The SA will be running the daily business; everything from running errands to shipping out shipments, and assisting in events & shoots. This is an exciting, fast-paced position that’s constantly changing. This person will be the glue that holds everything together.
Position duties to include but are not limited to:
Work directly with Hesperios team & office in various day to day tasks:
- Prepare office every morning at 9AM: make coffee, basic cleaning & tidying office/showroom. Grocery shopping, going over lists & preparing for the day ahead.
- Making sure inventory is tidy and categorized by style & size at all times
- Ensuring that all garments are placed correctly and neatly in their bags
- Answering phone calls. Taking initiative in starting organizational office projects so we can function better as a team. Creating systems; thinking ahead.
- Tidying the office/showroom, grocery shopping for office kitchen, going over punch-lists, and preparing for the day ahead
- Preparation for all in-office meetings: water, pop ups, sample sales, launches, etc
- Assist in the organization and development of design samples/archive
- Occasional pick-ups and drop-offs between vendors, contractors & customers
- Assist on special creative projects & assist in our retail location as needed
- Help Founder, Sales, and Production every day with various tasks.
- Available full time, 5 days a week, from 9am – 5pm
- Flexible working schedule
- Adobe Suite (Illustrator/Photoshop/InDesign) and Excel experience a strong plus
- Keen organization, visual skills & attention to detail
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with vendors, customers, and especially with Hesperios team.
- Ability to multi-task and think creatively - upbeat, energetic,
- Punctual, dependable and a positive attitude. Self-starter, team player. Excellent communication skills with vendors, contractors, customers and Hesperios team.
To apply please reply with cover letter and resume to email@example.com and put your name in the subject line.