JED is a luxury knitwear and shirting company based in New York's Nomad district. We infuse well-loved, tried and true classics with our trademark spirit, warm wit and global graphic sensibility.
We are looking for a creative individual to assist with the following responsibilities for the FALL 2017 season:
- Work with Marketing Director to pitch, create, and produce custom content for web and social media
- Liaison with marketing to manage social media accounts
- Assist in creating social media calendars
- Attend and assist at photoshoots
- Assist with press pulls and managing fashion closet
- Act as additional support for Sales, Marketing, Design and general administrative tasks as needed
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest and Microsoft Suite
- Comprehensive knowledge of current fashion brands and online trends
- Independent self-starter, who is curious, and motivated to learn in a fast past environment
- Minimum availability of 2 days a week
- School credit only please.
Please submit your resume to email@example.com subject line "JED MARKETING INTERN"