Kule is a quickly growing fashion brand centered on the perfect striped shirt. Founded by CFDA member Nikki Kule, the company sells through its own e-commerce platform and through top tier retailers like Neiman Marcus, Barneys, Lane Crawford, and Forty Five Ten. Privately held and headquartered in NoHo, Kule’s team is small and scrappy, but our advisors are some of the most respected and well-connected leaders in retail.
KULE is looking for energetic, well-rounded interns to help build our small but rapidly growing business. Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Analysis and creating recommendations on digital marketing campaigns
- Writing and designing social media posts and email marketing blasts
- Assisting with commercial and editorial photo shoots as necessary
- Storyboarding ideas for blog and other digital content
- Liaising with PR firm
- Managing sample traffic
- Ad hoc projects with Creative Director, President, and Operations Manager
- Creating and updating weekly sales reports
- Maintaining style master
- Wholesale and special order maintenance
- Coordination with warehouse/3PL
- Market trend and pricing analysis
- Updating product information on ecommerce platform
- Assisting with customer service
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a start-up brand and have a meaningful impact as it scales. Projects can be flexible based on the candidates’ interest, skills, and schedule.
- Must be very organized, self-motivated, and have excellent written communication skills.
- Should be interested in pursuing a career in the fashion or ecommerce industry.
- Experience with Microsoft Office Products – including Excel – required.
- Experience with Photoshop/graphic design helpful, but not required.
Interested candidates should e-mail a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.