Assistant to the CEO
Lauren Cecchi New York is looking to fill a part time position as Assistant to CEO. This position will start at 10 hours a week and move to full-time in 2018.
This position includes but is not limited to:
- Hosting trunk shows at stores Lauren Cecchi New York is carried in, spreading brand awareness and getting attendees to events
- Finding new places and stores to host events and trunk shows
- Quarterly luncheons with top influencers and affiliates
- Hosting events with influencers and bloggers.
- Create invites for each event to send to top clients, website subscribers, and all social media outreach
- In charge of all logistics for each event such as handling all travel, hotel, car arrangements, decorations, food and beverages.
- Set up and break down each event
- Reach out to stylists to borrow bags for upcoming shoots and celebrities for red carpets
- Reach out to bag enthusiasts
- Reach out to personal shoppers
- Reach out to speaking events of behalf of CEO to join panels and discussions to spread the word of Lauren Cecchi New York
- Working one-on-one with our Social Media director to help with posts, comments and engaging in followers and influencers.
- Weekly Instastories
- Gaining more followers
Bloggers and Influencers
- Continuing existing relationships with our top affiliates and creating new relationships with influencers and bloggers
- Run affiliate network on our website
- Reaching out to see if they need new items to post, tracking items that are sent out and received back to the showroom.
- Highly proficient written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding organizational skills
- Excellent attention to detail with the ability to view the big picture
- Knows the fashion industry inside and out
- Ability to work under tight deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Be proactive, ability to think ahead to anticipate needs and requests of executive
Email you cover letter and resume to email@example.com