Rapidly growing New York based Sportswear brand is looking for an energetic, self motivated and detail oriented E-Commerce and Marketing Assistant to join our team.
- Collaborate closely with CEOs and third party E-Commerce Development Company on overarching strategy for company's e-commerce business.
- Responsible for all e-commerce content such as retouching photos, homepage design, copywriting, and merchandising.
- Manage Style Master of all product offerings.
- Manage and organize image library.
- Develop master calendar for new weekly products based on production schedule, inventory, and creative campaigns.
- Collaborate frequently with web developer to improve existing features and implement new tools to optimize site and user experience.
- Design marketing creatives for email newsletters, digital advertising, direct mail, and promotional content for sales and events.
- Plan and order all merchandise for website each season from brand's tennis, golf and activewear line.
- Plan and execute marketing stories to increase website traffic and sales.
- Manage operations such as web merchandising, inventory control, and oversee order fulfillment.
- Enter orders into company's ERP software and ensure that all web orders are shipped on time by warehouse.
- Manage RA coordination between platform and warehouse.
- Create blog stories to align with new merchandise on the site and coordinate scheduled product placement initiatives to increase sales in online shop.
- Develop new systems to improve overall customer experience and act as customer care representative to any web customers that need assistance with their order.
- Sample coordination for wholesale orders.
- Proficient in InDesign, Photoshop, Microsoft Office, Adobe, Shopify, web design, HTML, CSS
- Extremely organized and detail oriented
To Apply: Please send your resume to Yesim@letoilesport.com.