Linder is a ready-to-wear and menswear label based in New York City. The label is headed by creative directors and designers Sam Linder and Kirk Millar.
- Work as lead designer under creative directors/designers to interpret and develop concepts and designs in all categories.
- Oversee development to SMS of all SKUs for four collections/year (2 mens, 2 womens).
- Co-ordinate with Development/Production departments to maintain timelines and budgets.
- Manage in-house design team and prioritize their workloads.
The Ideal Candidate
- Applicant must have at least 5 years experience in a role with similar responsibilities at a designer label similar in aesthetic and market.
- Be highly skilled in draping, sketching, tech-packing, and finishings of luxury-level garments.
- Have aesthetic affinity with, or be able to adapt to, the company’s in-house style and tendencies.
- We are looking for a team member who can manage these tasks and exercise leadership with regard to all personnel involved in design. A tough and can-do attitude required.
- Adobe Illustrator
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe InDesign
- Google Docs
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Head of Design.