Position: Full Time and Paid
Location: Los Angeles, CA
Title: Operations and Admin Assistant
Roles and Responsibilities
- Assisting with marketing and PR requests
- Handling all in house Stylist Pulls
- Invoicing and Following up on outstanding pulls
- Inventory management for E-comm- shopify
- Managing all Pre-order items online
- Coordinating all customer returns and RMAs and processing refunds
- Quality Control for inventory- on an as need basis
- Handling all jewelry repairs- for wholesale and e-commerce
- In charge of all in house samples and organization
- Assisting with the launch of our new fine jewelry line
- Working one-on-one with our factory to ensure fine jewelry production is on schedule
- Handling all pick ups and drop offs with our factory
- Occasional social Media management for the new fine jewelry line
- Assistance on set for all lookbook shoots
To Apply: Please send your resume to Amanda at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Luv Aj Designer Amanda Thomas started her accessories line in 2005 once her after-school obsession parlayed into her own line of accessories. After a chance encounter with a buyer at Fred Segal, they picked up the entire line for their stores and by the age of 16, Luv Aj was officially created.
As a graduate from Otis College of Art and Design, Amanda has learned from the best, interning with clothing designer Rachel Pally, celebrity fashion stylists Cristina Ehrlich and Estee Stanley, and the lovely ladies at the online magazine Who What Wear. These opportunities have inspired Amanda to pursue her love of jewelry and eventually expand Luv Aj to boutiques across the nation, leading to its popularity among starlets and clients such as Bella Hadid, Kylie Jenner, Emily Ratajkowski and Emma Roberts who admire her signature heavy-metal spikes and layered chains. The 30 year-old designer combines a worn and torn edginess with a hint of femininity in her line of jewelry, that ranges from bodychains to handpieces and everything in between. As a recent addition to Forbe’s ’30 Under 30’ list, designer Amanda Thomas continues to expand Luv Aj and hopes to adorn the whole world in her bad ass bling.