WWW.MAISON-DE-MODE.COM Fall 2017 Internship
Luxury Ethical E-commerce platform Maison de Mode is seeking for Fall 2017 Intern to start immediately. This will be a great opportunity for young enthusiasts to step into a digital fashion and gain experience with a wide range of aspects involved in work process with dozens of sustainable brands. Please note that this internship is unpaid and will last 6 months.
- Strong Interest in Fashion/Art/Photography
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in the latest Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop)
- Ability to multi-task with a high level of attention to detail while remaining poised under pressure
- Self-motivated, extremely organized, and detail-oriented
- Strong layout and typography skills
- Assisting with daily tasks and close work on operating system
- Assisting with managing and monitoring inventory levels and system accuracy
- Simple and basic image editing/resizing on Photoshop, assistance with building email campaign layouts while working closely with fashion department
- Scheduling appointments/calendars for special Markets
- Building presentations with provided guidelines
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.