Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- In-depth knowledge of the beauty sphere and understands techniques used
- Well versed in social and digital platforms
- Comes to the table with fresh ideas in how to engage influencers
- Has great list/party invite management skills (understands RSVP drop offs and unresponsive invitees)
- Preferred if you have your own beauty blog or Youtube channel that focuses on beauty
- Help choose which products would be best for the upcoming gifting for influencers
- Help product with brand collaborations
- Tribe: check brand buzz page everyday
- Tribe: watch all YouTube videos and look at all social posts (i.e. Instagram, blog posts and twitter)
- Trends: note any MMU product trends from influencers about how the product works or payoff comments
- Competitive Analysis: note any industry product trends that you see. What products are all the influencers loving/hating and why
- Scour Instagram and twitter to learn which products are getting a lot of love and hate
- What hashtags are trending?
- Know what is going on in all of our influencers lives at all times i.e. birthdays, anniversaries, if they are sick etc.
Please send all resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org.