Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Please note this is a part-time unpaid position but we do offer a lunch stipend and college credit. Looking for currently enrolled or those recently graduated.
- Previous internship experience in beauty and/or related industry is preferred
- Extremely skilled with computer understanding and comprehension.
- Extensive social media Capabilities-Twitter, Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Snapchat, etc
- Knowledge in marketing technology would be useful, as well as a broad base of knowledge of the beauty world, and beauty language
- Ability to focus on one task for a long period of time is also helpful, as inputting information can be tedious.
- An EXTREME attention to detail is mandatory
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, InDesign, etc.) is a plus
- Input different social media accounts and influencer information into Tribe Dynamics (marketing technology tool/website that potential investors use to assess market value and worth)
- Content development, so introductory photography and video skills would be helpful.
Please send all resumes and portfolios including to email@example.com