The Brand Marketing + Social Media Intern will assist in Social Media and Business Development initiatives, influencer partnerships and event planning.
- Supporting the marketing team in planning and executing events including but not limited to influencer dinners, product launch parties and new store openings
- Sourcing and distributing content strategically through owned social channels, including Facebook, Instagram, Instagram Stories, Twitter and Pinterest
- Assisting in managing influencer database and finding/building relationships with influencers
- Identifying new media to partner with to grow brand awareness and drive traffic
- Facilitating necessary samples and brand collateral for press, partnerships and creative collaborations
- Curating user-generated content for the ecommerce website and social campaigns
- Attention to detail (critical for writing/editing and engaging on social)
- Skilled at planning, organizing, prioritizing and executing simultaneous projects and activities
- Strong visual eye and creative taste level
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment as well as independently
- 1-2 Years social media or marketing experience
- Experience in the home, design or fashion space is a plus
- Free Bedding for a great night’s sleep
- Kitchen stocked with gourmet and organic food
- Walking distance from the beach and Abbot Kinney
Please send resume to email@example.com with “Brand Marketing Intern” in the subject line.
Parachute makes modern Bedding and Bath essentials for a more comfortable home. Their products are designed in Venice Beach and responsibly manufactured by the world’s best artisans. Discover more at parachutehome.com.