ZOÏ Agency, a boutique Public Relations agency, is seeking an Intern in their New York office. Our ideal candidate is someone with entry-level experience who is passionate about pursuing a career in the fashion PR industry.
As an Intern in our New York office, you will have the benefit of working alongside a small team of Account Managers and will gain experience in contributing to larger projects along with standard administrative tasks.
The appropriate candidate should be hardworking, detail-oriented, and willing to challenge themselves by taking on new tasks which will reward them with a broader knowledge of media relations within the fashion and lifestyle industries. A motivated work ethic, initiative, along with a drive to excel will be highly regarded.
Intern responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Interacting with ZOÏ Agency’s inspiring fashion brands,
- Tracking media coverage for all clients
- Preparing press clippings
- Researching for special projects
- Preparing and trafficking sample requests
- Assisting with the preparation and planning of special events
Prior internship experience is preferred in addition to the following skills:
- Knowledge of key online and print fashion publications
- Proficient in Mac operating system and Microsoft Office
- Intermediate Photoshop skills and experience
- Strong writing and communication skills
For more information about ZOÏ Agency and our clients please visit
Interested and qualified candidates may apply by sending their cover letter and resumé at HR@agence-zoi.com.