Sachin & Babi produce four prêt-à-porter collections annually in addition to two bridal collections. Their flagship boutique on New York’s Upper East Side opened in the fall of 2015. Current retailers include Neiman Marcus, Saks Fifth Avenue, Harvey Nichols, and Moda Operandi; it is represented in over 150 luxury retailers in 20 nations and online.
eCommerce coordinator’s responsibilities:
- Track and recap commerce results while identifying missed opportunities and offering recommendations to improve the business based on customer demand.
- Upload new products on sachinandbabi.com, manage the inventory and the website’s backend.
- Analyze customers’ behavior and merchandise the website accordingly.
- Assist with the production of Sachin & Babi’s creatives.
- Oversee the relationship with any aggregator, third parties and publishers.
- Process all customer service requests such as returns, exchanges, and consumer inquiries.
- Identify and implement strategic, creative and sales driving ideas in order to maximize Sachin & Babi’s online business.
eCommerce coordinator’s qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience required
- 2 years of related work experience.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize information, conclusions and recommend actions.
- Strategic and analytical thinker with an ability to input and manipulate data in our internet database.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multitask.
- High taste level with proven talent to create a cohesive fashion viewpoint.
- Proficient at Photoshop, In Design.
Reports to Director of eCommerce.
To apply please send your resume to Lucas Zunz at email@example.com.