Job Title: Product Development/Production Assistant
Duration: Full time/ Permanent
SCOSHA is looking for a professional, driven and well-organized individual to join our team working out of our offices in Brooklyn, Williamsburg. The Production Assistant position calls for a person with a passion for detail and an organized mind.
- Daily communication with in-house workshop and overseas factories to facilitate and develop products and production
- Work closely with Retail, Web and Wholesale for Purchase Order entry and Production
- Working closely with designer and sales to develop samples for each season
- Negotiate costs and sourcing new items
- Building detailed and accurate BOM's for each style
- Maintain and following up on timely tasks and action calendar for pre-production samples, production sample (TOP) approvals, and lab testing, where needed.
- Coordinate production issues internally with sales
- Pricing custom orders and pricing the collection each season.
- 1 year experience in sourcing and manufacturing; preferably within the fashion accessory industry
- Great multi-tasker, with time management skills
- scheduling and organizational skills
- Flexible, and adaptable to deadlines
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Effective problem-solving
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills
- Knowledge of production, construction, and costing
- Effective team player
- Computer skills (Microsoft office, Web-based tools, QuickBooks Order system)
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Related Business/Fashion course taken
- Paid sick days
- Paid vacation
Please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
SCOSHA LLC is a wholesale fashion accessory company based out of Brooklyn, NY. Founded in 2007, the company maintains a strong presence around the globe, offering an accessible jewelry line for Ladies and Men’s. An innovator in the accessories market, SCOSHA offers a collection of quality designed accessories with attention to function and design for the modern global consumer.