We carry up and coming independent designers from all over the world, special collabs and our own designs too. We are often called a go-to spot for unfussy attire with cool-girl taste. Check our instagram @thefrankieshop.com or our website www.thefrankieshop.com to find out more.
The ideal candidate will have an ability to manage the daily operations of a fashion retail store and complete tasks related to inventory tracking, merchandizing, reorders, marketing, store supplies and customer service. They should a confident, hard working and organized salesperson and be able to share their best practices in order to onboard new employees. This candidate should also be able to assign duties to relevant employees and do their best in order to maintain the function of the store on their own. No Student please as it is a full time job.
Please send your resume with salary requirements to email@example.com.
- Manage daily operations of business, make sure it runs smoothly and cleanly
- Serving customers, inventory taking, reconciling cash
- Merchandizing the store
- Manage in-store Customer service
- Direct and assign employees in daily operations if needed
- Conduct hiring and onboarding of new employees
- Track and manage inventory at store and work closely with the owner and web manager to determine reorders
- Do the liaison with our web activities
- Do the liaison with stylists, press and bloggers coming to the shop
- 3 years of retail and retail management experience Demonstrated ability to train employees and be a responsible and effective salesperson
- Strong customer service, management and communication skills
To Apply: Please send your resume to Gaëlle Drevet at firstname.lastname@example.org