UFCG - Umindi Francis Consulting Group - is an international brand consulting and digital communications firm based in New York with clients spanning five continents. Our expertise is in Brand Development and Strategic Communications for fashion, luxury, lifestyle, art & design and technology brands. Through our efforts we help create market leaders with our disruptive campaigns, innovative ideas and expert counsel.
UFCG is seeking enthusiastic detail-oriented interns to start immediately to support the fashion and digital team. This position is ideal for candidates with a strong desire to learn about the inner workings of Fashion Public Relations.
To qualify for the internship opportunity, you must:
- Be available for a minimum of 2-3 days a week
- Be available for a minimum 3-month commitment
- Be pursuing a degree in PR, Marketing, Fashion, Journalism or related fields
- Have an interest in pursuing a career in the aforementioned related fields
- Excellent computer and communications skills
- Previous Fashion PR internships are a plus
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Sample trafficking
- Showroom organization
- Tracking client press
- Support with various projects for clients and staff
- Event support
- General administrative office duties
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com with PR Internship in the subject line.
This is a paid internship or for college credit. Good luck!