Veronica Beard is an elevated American sportswear brand that strikes the balance between classic and cool. The ideal candidate will have a love of fashion, be enthusiastic and eager to learn. Applicants must be organized, analytical, detail oriented and proficient in Excel and PowerPoint.
The internship will offer experience and insight into corporate retail planning and buying. In this role, the intern will assist the Veronica Beard planning team with reporting, analysis and daily operational tasks for our retail locations and ecommerce site. Preferably, the candidate will have an understanding or strong interest in merchandise planning and allocations. This internship is available for an immediate start with potential to carry through the spring.
- NYC-based student available to work for credit
- Excellent Excel skills and proficient in PowerPoint and Outlook
- Analytical and detail oriented
- Strong organizational, prioritizing, interpersonal and problem-solving skills
- Passionate about retail and eCommerce planning and eager to learn
To apply, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, subject line Merchandise Planning Internship.