Veronica Beard is an elevated American sportswear brand that strikes the balance between classic and cool. It offers a modern perspective on iconic staples and results in a read to wear collection that is hardwired for real life. Sisters-in-law Veronica Miele Beard and Veronica Swanson Beard launched their eponymous brand in the Fall of 2010 with their signature dickey jacket. Their collection of perfectly designed essentials blends designer aesthetic with both wearabiltiy and ease, providing a versatile look for the woman who is trying to do it all.
Veronica Beard is sold at our store on Madison Avenue, Bergdorf Goodman, Neiman Marcus, Nordstrom, Intermix, and an additional 150 + stores globally. As a Top 10 Finalist for CFDA/Vogue Fashion Fund, there are a lot of future opportunities at Veronica Beard.
We offer bright, motivated individuals the opportunity to receive mentorship, supervision, and training while gaining valuable and realistic hands-on experience and an introduction to the fashion industry.
- Support Product Development & Design Team
- Running errands in and around the garment district.
- Preparation of trims, fabric cuttings for styles to be developed.
- Work with the teams to keep the samples organized. Organizing samples by season, boxing up out of season samples for distribution to charities or sample sale.
- Facilitating the shipping and receiving of parcels by overseas factories.
- Prepare paperwork for tech packs or trim sourcing.
- Tidying up of office daily.
- Fashion Design, Product Development Design major
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, PowerPoint, Excel)
- Knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop
- Familiarity with the design and development process.
How to Apply
Please email email@example.com with ‘Product Development/Design Intern’ in the subject headline with resume, cover letter and any other pertinent materials.
*A candidate’s application acknowledges that they will be available to intern full-time during summer or winter breaks. During spring/fall, schedule is based off student’s availability.