Influenced by the punk and grunge cultures of his youth, L.A.-native Mike Amiri launched his eponymous ready-to-wear label in 2013. Often finished with sterling silver-plated hardware, AMIRI’s streetwear-inspired collection is made of premium denim, supple leather, and soft cotton-cashmere blends. The edgy styles are prized by sports icons and rock stars, who frequently can be seen sporting the brand’s signature shotgun-pellet-distressed pieces.
AMIRI is seeking a Studio Assistant for our Los Angeles Headquarters. This is a full time position, five days a week.
- Entry to Intermediate Level Assistant to the HQ Design team
- Maintaining a constantly organized space for the team and always on-call during work hours for any necessary tasks.
- Running errands (ie: coffee, supply runs, etc.)
- Assist team in managing small and large projects from start to finish
- Sitting in on executive meetings to observe and record pertinent details
- Contributing to various environments as needed with flexible availability and an open mind
- Demonstrated knowledge of the creative industry and ahead of the trends
- Contribute individual ideas as asked and understanding of communicational timing
- Highly meticulous, extreme attention to detail, very organized, & an advanced memory of small details
- Ability to assume responsibility, function effectively in a highly demanding team environment, but can also independently work with minimal supervision.
- Familiar with creating Mood Boards, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Eager to learn and grow but also open to proving hard work at a basic level
- Motivated and appreciative of opportunities
- A can do attitude with a mentality that no task is too big or too small
Please send Resume, Social Media links, and a cover letter that includes a brief description of your background, skillset and interests. Email: email@example.com
The Atelier Fashion Company is an equal opportunity employer and considers all candidates for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship, age, disability, marital status, military or veteran's status (including protected veterans, as may be required by federal law), sexual orientation or any other category protected by law.