B2B Mediais a luxury communications agency specialising in Fashion, VIP and Social Media Management with international offices in London and New York.
We are currently seeking an enthusiastic, experienced Junior Publicist to join our PR team based in New York, part time.
About the role:
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 12 months experience in fashion PR, either in-house or with an agency. The candidate will be able to work independently, but also as part of a team, with a good understanding and knowledge of the print, digital and influencer fashion landscape.
The candidate will be able to write high quality and innovative pitches, have establish and trusted relationships with members of the media and able to build a portfolio of contacts across print and online to ensure that a good level of media coverage is delivered for clients and campaigns.
The role offers an exceptional opportunity for the right candidate. If you’re passionate about fashion and PR and want exposure to top luxury clients and you are looking to work in an environment where you can learn and grow alongside the agency, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Actively seek out editorial opportunities across client portfolio
- Assist in planning, implementing and monitoring PR campaigns across the client portfolio
- Handle day to day PR duties and activity on assigned accounts
- Manage the New York office and US sample movements
- Drive coverage across on and offline media outlets for clients
- Compile reports and other client related documentation as required
- Work alongside the London office in delivering client objects and executing strategies
- 1+ years PR experience at an agency or in-house
- A proven track record in generating a good level of press coverage
- A proven track record in working on projects, effectively prioritising across multiple campaigns
- Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines, as well as set targets
- Good existing media contacts across online, long and short lead men’s, women’s and children’s fashion landscape.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- A natural story-teller
- Impeccable phone manners and a professional approach to client liaison
- Excellent organisational skills with a good eye for detail
- An in-depth understanding of the fashion industry is a must
Location: New York
Please send your CV and covering letter to Heidi Pullig: firstname.lastname@example.org