Céline Kaplan PR is a boutique public relations agency looking for experienced interns.
Through shadowing and assisting the PR team, you will gain first-hand experience in working with exceptional luxury brands, including ERES, Ladurée, Christophe Robin and Maison Francis Kurkdjian. This is a unique opportunity for a bright individual seeking additional experience in the fashion and luxury lifestyle space.
You will gain experience through the following tasks:
- Sample Trafficking: Selecting pieces for photo shoots, sending samples to publications, coordinating returns, and maintaining inventory
- Archiving press clippings and updating clippings library; putting together “best-of-press” reports
- Assist in setting up for press/collection presentations and striking down afterwards
- Helping to maintain press contacts database
- Assisting the team in research, ad hoc office duties and administrative tasks
Essential Skills & Requirements
- Currently studying or recently graduated from a degree program in Public Relations, Fashion, or related field
- Prior internship experience from a fashion PR agency or in-house luxury fashion brand
- Proficiency using Word, Excel and Outlook essential.
- Ability to take initiative and must have the confidence to learn in a fast-paced environment.
- Must be reliable with excellent organizational skills and very strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge of Photoshop would be an advantage.
- French-speaking a plus
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.