CLY Communication, an international luxury public relations firm with offices in New York City and Berlin, is seeking an account coordinator to work on a fantastic roster of brands. The emphasis of this position will be on beauty, with one accessory brand. We are ultimately looking for a dedicated team player who is looking for a long-term commitment to grow within a positive agency setting.
- Note: Please do not apply if you do not have 6 months – one year of relevant agency experience, not including internships. All candidates must be able to come in for an in-person interview immediately and live in the tri-state area.
- Six months – one year relevant agency experience, excluding internships. No exceptions.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Press contacts not a must, but will be considered as a plus
- Ability to proactively create and maintain industry contacts
- Excellent research ability and command of the internet
- Resourceful, proactive and detail oriented
- Experience planning and executing events across a wide range of budgets
- Influencer management experience a plus, but not required
- Able to handle multi-faceted projects with strong follow through
- Possess a professional attitude with good phone etiquette
- Must be proficient in computer applications including, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint. Cision experience preferred but not required.
- Assisting PR Director with all client related duties/tasks
- Creating pitches and assist in securing print, online and broadcast placements for clients
- Writing press releases, fact sheets and other press materials
- Compiling monthly and weekly client reports including, edit/credit report, weekly/monthly summation, event/project recaps, inventories and public relations calendar
- Monitoring media placements for hits and servicing to clients in a timely manner (Utilize Cision media monitoring where relevant)
- Taking notes during conference calls and arranging conference calls, handle related agendas and recaps
- Putting together and managing client databases
- Costing out and helping to execute client mailings
- Fielding all press/sample requests for clients
- Assist with client event planning; media trips, desk sides, media launch events, dinners, etc.
- Booking client related travel
- Tracking expenses and supporting publicist on budgets
- Keeping press kit materials current and updated
- Longer hours required based on work load and client events
To apply, please send a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your salary requirement in your cover letter. Those without salary requirements will not be considered for this position. Only qualified candidates will be contacted for an interview. No phone calls please!