EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are currently hiring for a Junior Sales Account executive.
ACCOUNT EXECUTIVE RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop and maintain working relationships with store accounts/buyers in the United States.
- Review selling reports and work creatively and proactively in increasing business growth.
- Project on sales, plan and negotiate order volumes with accounts.
- Manage all tradeshow and market preparation (i.e. line sheet preparation, calendar, and appointments.)
- Post-market follow up (initiate and check new client set up and credit check, check order entry.)
- Work directly with customers through account appointments and strengthen relations and partnership at all levels of the account (manage orders/reorders and general administration, monitor deliveries.)
- Research, assess, and contact potential accounts.
- Arrange and execute appointments with stores/buyers.
- Participate in the development strategy of brands
- Fluency in French a plus.
If you feel as though you would be a great fit for this position, we would love to meet with you!
Job Type: Full-time
- Required experience: Wholesale Sales: 1 year ; Business degree and background preferred
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.