EDITE showroom is a boutique fashion agency specializing in public relations and wholesale, and representing an eclectic mix of cutting-edge luxury and contemporary designers with ready-to-wear and accessory collections. Each designer offers a new, innovative approach to their respective markets and forefronts trends with their distinctive styles. With a history of strategically positioning clients, Édité prides themselves on offering a custom business and communication strategy, while using revolutionary techniques to achieve a brands’ desired goal.
We are seeking a Showroom Assistant Intern who is highly energetic, a self-starter and takes initiative. This is an entry level position.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Responsible, reliable and on time
- Enthusiastic, dedicated and an eagerness to learn
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word
- Daily/ Weekly showroom maintenance and upkeep of showroom cleanliness
- Collection maintenance (Dry cleaning and repairs when necessary)
- Manage shipping and receiving via Fed Ex and Ups
- Manage Press and Sales Loan Book, and follow up.
- Managing appropriate levels of showroom supplies
- Back of house maintenance, sample rack organization, closets and drawers organized.
- Responsible for updating company address book
- Update sales appointment log
- Assist with Inventory Management
- Greet all guests as they enter the showroom, answer company phone and distribute messages according.
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com , subject line Showroom Assistant. This is an unpaid internship. Funding will be provided for transportation and lunch.