FALLON is a contemporary costume jewelry house founded in 2008 by CFDA-nominated designer Dana Lorenz. Her graphic, layered pieces are the favorite of supermodels, instagram it girls, and fashion bloggers alike.
- Assisting existing sales and press teams on all daily activities and events.
- Quality control of samples and merchandise.
- Maintenance of showroom displays.
- Assisting during market appointment and other meetings.
- Order processing, fulfillment, and shipping.
- Sample trafficking and tracking to magazines, stylists, and other clients.
- Processing and organizing of press returns
- Strong organizational skills
- Strong communication skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to multitask
- Sense of urgency
- Experience with Microsoft Suite
Potential candidates should be currently enrolled in a New York City area college or university, self-starting, motivated, and able to start interning immediately.
Resumes and cover letters should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.