Finn was created in 2005 as a fine jewelry line. With no formal jewelry training, Candice Pool Neistat has grown the brand and Finn is now sold online, in Barney's, and through multiple other independent boutiques.
The designs are sentimental, whimsical, and timeless. Each piece of jewelry is made by international craftsmen at the top of their fields in New York City. Navigating the maze of tiny workshops in the jewelry district, the Finn team sources only the best materials and artists. Since founding, Finn has received design awards, been worn by celebrities, and regularly graces the pages of high fashion magazines.
Together, Finn and it's sister company, Billy, are run by a team of 4 women in a downtown New York City office. Each person on the team serves an integral role in running the business-- and there is never a shortage of things to do. The environment is fast paced, scrappy, and fun.
- Manage sourcing, production, design execution, and quality control for fine jewelry line sold worldwide through direct e-commerce website and wholesalers
- Be in charge of wholesale relationships and sales, as well as vendor relationships and communications
- Place all orders for jewelry components - findings, stones, and gold (and you'll develop an eye for detail and quality)
- Oversee invoicing, cost sheets, and pricing for pieces
- Be responsible for customer communication, order fulfillment, and shipping timelines
- Manage and hire production interns
- Salary commensurate with experience
Who You Are:
- Ideally have 1-2 years work experience
- 4 year bachelors degree
- Live in Greater New York City area
- Excited to grow and learn at a small company
- Have interest in production, design, or jewelry
- Have excellent time management and organization skills
- Entrepreneurial, excited about challenges, and a go-getter
- Willing to work across multiple job functions in a fast paced environment
Send your resume and a few sentences about yourself to email@example.com if you're interested.