The Senior Account Executive position is creative, tactical and strategic and provides comprehensive support to their specific client roster & team as well as synergy with the counterparts on other accounts.
- Must be particularly well-organized, detailed-oriented, flexible and able to deliver excellent work within tight deadlines.
- Must be able to work independently and within a team, and know how to provide clear and concise updates to the rest of the team. Must respond expeditiously to diverse assignments, take responsibility for projects from beginning to end, and consistently operate with a sense of urgency without losing sight of the details. The ability to interact with staff, clientele, and all external contacts—in a fast-paced environment, sometimes under pressure, while remaining flexible, proactive, resourceful and efficient —is crucial to this role. It is also required that candidates hold a keen interest in the fashion/lifestyle/entertainment industry in which this position centrally operates.
Assist Managing Director and junior team in executing strategic campaigns:
- Experience in event coverage, campaign coverage, fashion week coverage, product and feature placement coverage Experience being press point person at client photo shoots, broadcast appearances, events and interviews Participate in Professional Development opportunities: Network with PR professionals and media Share reports on media news, digital advances, and publications (trade & consumer)
- Contribute innovative & creative ideas to company brainstorms Build relationships with fashion influencers, stylists and freelance writers/editors Attend networking industry events SKILLS Ability to write creative and enticing pitches, media alerts and press materials Connections with influencers and tastemakers in New York
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation, organizational and follow-up skills a must
- Ensure positive communication with clientele Effective organizational and project management skills and proven ability to work well under pressure with tight deadlines
- Monitor account team members Create and implement proactive and targeted press campaigns Ability to write proposals Internet research
- Event planning and execution
- Must be willing to travel occasionally
QUALITIES AND CHARACTERISTICS
- Passionate about the fashion industry
- Inquisitive about media & industry trends
Team player, willing to mentor Jr staff and assist on agency-wide events and initiatives when needed
HOW TO APPLY
Please send a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements. No phone calls please
Job Type: Full-time
- New York, NY 10012
- Public Relations: 3 years
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.