IHPR is a boutique agency with offices in LA and NY working with top-tier fashion and accessories clients. We’re currently looking to hire a Director in our NYC office to lead the jewelry division. Ideal candidates will have a minimum of 5-8 years of previous experience working with fine and high jewelry brands at agency or in-house. Visit @ihprteam to view some of our represented brands.
If interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. We ask that only those candidates with the qualified experience listed below apply.
- Oversee, manage and execute the day-to-day work of multiple jewelry accounts. Act as lead communicator on client correspondence, providing expert counsel to our brands and their teams.
- Manage NYC-based jewelry team members, reporting directly to IHPR partners.
- Maintain and create relationships with target fine jewelry editors, stylists and influencers.
- Demonstrate creative and strategic thinking by developing long and short-term plans for clients.
- Secure high-quality press coverage in national, regional, and digital media outlets. (Both features and product placement).
- Exhibit strong writing, communication and presentation skills to effectively articulate ideas to clients, agency principals and colleagues.
- Manage and coordinate targeted press events to support seasonal launches, collections, and previews.
- Multitask across multiple client accounts and projects under deadline.
- Empower junior team members and encourage the development of their skills.
- Participate in new business development
- Provide thoughtful guidance regarding structure, team development and communication, etc. to build and nurture the overall team outside jewelry accounts.
The ideal candidate must have at least 5-8 years + relevant accessories PR experience at an agency or in-house and:
- Have excellent editorial and digital media relationships in jewelry market editors, features editors, news writers, etc.
- Possess excellent client interaction skills
- Have the ability to handle multiple projects and client deadlines at once
- Possess high-level strategic thinking skills and experience developing planning documents.
- Be a great leader and representation of IHPR; both internally and externally
- Be a self-starter and take ownership of projects
- Have a positive personality and energy
- Be a team player who thrives on collaboration
- Have extensive knowledge of the fashion and fine jewelry industry