As a member of the digital department, you are responsible for engaging with pertinent social influencers to ensure they are wearing and tagging Infinity Creative Agencies (ICA) brands. Part of social influencer engagement requires an understanding of the social place and constantly discovering new and relevant influencers for our brands to engage with. Additionally, the Digital Manager is also responsible for coming up with creative content for ICA brands to use across their own social media platforms and websites. Creating this unique content and coming up with new and different ways for ICA to engage with digital influencers are key components of the digital role.
Infinity Creative Agency is a Los Angeles based global lifestyle and communications agency delivering digitally integrated communications solutions that create an intelligent, meaningful dialogue, between premium brands and their audience. Infinity Creative Agency offers public relations, brand marketing, social media, social influencer relations and event scopes to a wide range of fashion and lifestyle clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting digital influencer outreach to connect influencers with Infinity Creative Agency brands in order to secure placements and brand tags
- Expand Infinity Creative Agencies network of influencers and strengthen influencer relationships with existing contacts
- Managing and developing digital influencer contact list
- Managing and organize client gifting, sample trafficking, and loan programs
- Create gifting orders for clients detailing out product requests for gifting and loaning
- Daily account management duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Contributing to team brainstorms, suggesting seeding programs and other methods of creative influencer engagement
- Create unique content to be used across Infinity Creative Agency and our clients social media channels
- Manage clients social media accounts, including posting and community engagement
- Invite and secure digital influencers to attend and participate in Infinity Creative Agency client events.
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in journalism, marketing, communications or some related field.
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of the fashion and blogging community as well as strong social media skills
- Strong relationships digital influencers
- Love networking, going out, and meeting people
- High energy, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast-paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to think creatively and help contribute to client event strategies
To Apply: Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.