As a member of the VIP department, you are responsible for engaging with celebrities, influencers and stylists to ensure they are wearing and tagging Infinity Creative Agencies (ICA) brands. The VIP team is responsible for keeping up to date with new and upcoming celebrities and stylists to ensure our contacts are always up to date. Part of VIP engagement requires an understanding of the celebrity and pop culture space and constantly discovering new and relevant celebrities and influencers for our brands to engage with. Additionally, the VIP team is also responsible for researching key events celebrities and influencers attend to pitch for dressing opportunities.
Infinity Creative Agency is a Los Angeles based global lifestyle and communications agency delivering digitally integrated communications solutions that create an intelligent, meaningful dialogue, between premium brands and their audience. Infinity Creative Agency offers public relations, brand marketing, social media, VIP relations and event scopes to a wide range of fashion and lifestyle clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Conducting celebrity, influencer and stylist outreach to connect influencers with Infinity Creative Agency brands in order to secure placements and brand tags.
- Expand Infinity Creative Agencies network of celebrities and influencers and strengthen influencer relationships with existing contacts
- Managing and developing VIP contact list
- Managing and organize client gifting, sample trafficking and loan programs
- Create gifting orders for clients detailing out product requests for gifting and loaning
- Daily account management duties including sample send-outs, updating contact lists, developing recaps and agendas, and preparing weekly and monthly reports
- Contributing to team brainstorms, suggesting seeding programs and other methods of creative influencer engagement
- Invite and secure celebrities and influencers to attend and participate in Infinity Creative Agency client events.
- Book and assist with daily showroom appointments including daily update of the showroom
- Create client target lists and advise clients on measurable strategies and goals.
- Ensure that key milestones and projects are on track, within prescribed timelines and budgets.
- Assist with showroom upkeep and all daily activities including checking in and out samples.
- Answer the phone and assist in general office duties.
- Prepare, back and ship all gifting as well as organize and track all gifting samples.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferably in journalism, marketing, communications or some related field.
- 1-3 years experience
- Knowledge of the fashion and pop culture space
- Strong relationships celebrities, influencers and stylists
- Love networking, going out, and meeting people
- High energy, positive attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- Time management skills and ability to multi-task.
- The ability to work well in a team environment
- Strong problem solving skills and the ability to work in a quick, fast paced environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Ability to think creatively and help contribute to client event strategies
- Generate creative ideas and solutions to everyday problems and challenges.
To Apply: Please send your resume to email@example.com.