JENNIFER FISHER is seeking a creative Digital Manager in New York City to spearhead all digital aspects of the brand. An integral part of JENNIFER FISHER, this role acts as the lead on website development and maintenance, digital marketing, e-newsletters, custom content creation, and social media campaigns, while ideating and executing digital programs that bring JENNIFER FISHER to life. The role requires strong marketing, design, analytics, communication and organizational skills.
The Digital Manager will utilize cloud based solutions and the Adobe Creative Suite to review, retouch and upload digital images applicable to JENNIFER FISHER, while applying metadata as needed throughout the entire workflow. The ideal candidate will be skilled at desktop publishing and using electronic publishing software as well as our content management system (CMS). The Digital Manager is responsible for liaising with remote team of developers, creating custom content, and must also be skilled in online marketing techniques and search engine optimization (SEO).
A key duty of the Digital Manager is keeping abreast of developments to make the most of emerging technologies. The need to learn new things and implement innovative media campaigns is ongoing.
The ideal candidate must be a go-getter, willing to lend a hand across job functions without being asked or prompted.
- Strong all-around Digital Marketing experience.
- Strong understanding of the digital marketplace and the tools and strategies it offers.
- Proficient in Magento and Shopify. Must have experience with both platforms and handle the day to day needs of the e-shop, from product data entry, to merchandising and basic updates.
- Proficiency using Adobe Creative Suite, including Photoshop, Illustrator, and Indesign
- Proficient using third party marketing tools such as Facebook ads, Google AdWords, Mailchimp
- Google Analytics, Google Docs
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Working with development teams in-person and remotely. Must be able to effectively communicate needs and requirements to the development team and perform Q&A on website updates.
- Strong copywriting & Photo editing skills, will be responsible for day to day communications, newsletter campaigns
- Preferably in the Fashion and design industry.
- Design sense necessary.
To apply, please send resumes to email@example.com.