Kindred Black is a New York-based online storefront for luxury lifestyle goods that are eco-responsible, craftsman produced, and ethically manufactured. We are looking for an intern to join our team with a focus on social media, PR, and brand creative to start immediately.
Candidates should have an interest in fashion, design, and sustainability, be a self-starter, pro-active, detail oriented, have a knowledge of the fashion industry and a strong familiarity with bloggers and influencers, and willing to work both remotely and on-site. Strong verbal and written communication skills are a must, along with proficiency in Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Assisting with day to day social media and marketing
- Social strategy execution
- Blogger / influencer /collaborator outreach
- Assisting with the production of press releases, and marketing materials
- Assisting with photography and creative content
- Short and long lead pitching
- Sample trafficking, press clipping, and archiving
- Assisting in general operations
Please submit resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org