Driven by creativity and designed by industry insiders, Milk Makeup is inspired by our home; Milk. A cultural hub in NY and LA, that sits at the crossroads of fashion, music, photography, art and film. A place where trends are born and a platform for the next generation. Milk Makeup is fun, eco-conscious and cool. Our multifunctional, high-tech formulas are built for the girl on the go who spends less time getting done up, more time getting stuff done.
Milk Makeup is looking for an experienced producer to join the in-house production team. The ideal candidate has a strong beauty/fashion and editorial background, shows initiative and understands the end-to-end production of working integrated within creative and marketing teams. The producer will be responsible for contributing to the development of yearly budgets and timelines and execution of creative photo shoots, video shoots, design, event creative and PR assets as needed by the brand. The producer should be comfortable working with a range of budgets, productions will vary from social content to e-commerce and campaign level projects. This position oversees internal and external trafficking, coordinates approvals and manages the workload of the creative team in coordination with the Creative Director.
- Act as Creative team point of contact and liaise with Marketing, Digital (.com), Product, Press and Social teams to ensure all brand creative asset needs are addressed and handled in timely and cost-efficient manner.
- Develop and adhere to creative production calendar and budgets to support key marketing dates, social goals, retailer & press needs.
- Contribute to the overall creative production process through the research, evaluation, negotiation and booking of photographers, models, wardrobe stylists, prop stylists, hair and makeup artists.
- Manage production budgets and communicate status / reconcile final numbers with Director of Marketing.
- Manage and grow list of outside resources, including video teams, vendors, photographers, retouchers, printers, freelancers, and agencies.
- Oversee production of photo and video shoots and post-production for brand visuals.
- Manage internal and external approval process for creative assets: including the approval of copy, layouts, final artwork, retouching, proofs and printed samples.
- Inform and provide production solutions to requesting parties if project timelines or budgets require revisions.
- Monitor and maintain quality standards for all creative department output.
Design Workflow & Asset Management
- Ensure best practices in the capture and organization of all brand assets including:
◦ Provide file naming instructions to Producer/Digital tech prior to shoots for search engine optimization (coordinate best practices with .Com team)
◦ Maintain working file organization system for all image, video and design assets
◦ Establish and oversee archival system for all image, video and design assets
- Project manage design projects & workflow - Kick-off of each project with clear communication of needs to the design team - assess asset needs, review/ find answers to design team questions
- Manage printed materials stock in coordination with social, press, product, & .Com teams and handle re-order approval and print sourcing when necessary
- Check-in daily with design team to identify priorities, regularly communicate project status to requesting parties, and/or notify of any revisions to project timelines or budgets.
- Timely delivery of project finals to requesting parties.
- Strong background in fashion/beauty editorial is a must. Video production experience is a bonus but not required.
Submit resumes as PDF attachment as well as any links to work at email@example.com