The world famous Nikki Beach in South Beach is opening a new boutique, Nikki Beach Lifestyle, inside their popular south of fifth location. We are looking to hire a motivated, outgoing, team player to help see the boutique grow from it's early stages.
The Role The Store Retailer will ensure a high level of customer service on a continuous basis to meet all stated company goals relating to store activities. Additionally, the Store Assistant will be responsible for the management of customer experience. The ideal candidate has a proven track record as well as demonstrated organizational skills within a retail environment.
- To be accountable for the overall commercial performance of the store, meeting and exceeding your KPIs
- To maintain stock management and warehouse disciplines to 100% accuracy (quality control, receiving delivery and POs Reconciliation)
- To ensure legal and safety compliance at all times
- To demonstrate brilliant understanding of the customer experience and to ensure a service never dips below expectation
- To stay up to date with Store products
- To deliver impeccable merchandising standards to maximize customer journey (Including Visual Merchandising)
- Resolve all client problems and complaints quickly and effectively
- To make decisions in the customer's best interest that also support the Company's philosophy
- To respect initiatives and directions provided by the Corporate Dept.
- Engage on Social Media
- To keep a daily communication with the Corporate dept, informing on issues and store needs.
- Have previous retail management experience in fashion and apparel industry. It is necessary to run the store, with a track record of achieving KPIs and growing both retail turnover and profitability.
- Excellent Communication skills, both oral and written.
- Excellent written and spoken English and local language.
- Know how to create a real buzz around sales
- Know all about the operational nuts and bolts that hold a store together
- Have a personal interest and passion in fashion industry
- Exhibit proficiency in computer programs used by the company including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Lotus Notes, etc.
- General knowledge of Retail Math and reporting
- Flexible to work the hours in line with stores needs
- Proactivity and personal initiative is required
Please submit a cover letter and your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The position is to be filled ASAP, so only apply if you can start right away.