Nikki Beach is the first and original luxury beach club concept that combines the elements of music, dining, entertainment, fashion, film and art into one. We are expanding and looking for a talented and creative PR & Marketing Manager to join our team in a soon to open Nikki Beach Barbados!
Are you as passionate about the hospitality industry and providing impeccable customer service as we are? Are you too creative for only a desk job? Do you crave the sunshine and meeting new people? If so, then join our dedicated and talented team.
Relevant key skills and job knowledge for the candidate:
- Is positive, approachable and has good networking skills. Ideal candidate has previous experience in an entertainment dining industry and experience in pre-opening and set up process of a new venue
- Understands luxury branding and importance of customer service and personal contact with clients
- Is capable of leading a small team and ensuring that team goals for each month are met, is a motivational leader that is able to provide support in any key areas of marketing (digital media, event planning, public relations, marketing, and customer service)
- Has excellent communication skills, fluent in English (additional languages are a plus)
- Able to work with a graphic designer, coordinating creation process of all relevant marketing collaterals
- In charge of execution of the event calendar for the season (includes production, entertainment and décor booking and execution, master schedule and event running order, coordinating all relevant licenses) and participates in creation of sales and promotion packages, coordinates floor-plans and takes charge of the booking file and pre-payment system together with accounting. This requires extreme organizational and multitasking skills.
- Can work under pressure and is able to deliver projects on deadline
- Understands that due to the nature of the business flexibility in working schedule is required, is willing to work weekends and out of office hours when required.
- Shows self-initiative in planning and implementing new marketing strategies that support the revenue targets and is able to react fast to any challenges that might arise
- Has the ability to analyse situations and come to logical conclusions, is not afraid to participate in decision making process
- Is able to draw brand / influences parallels and able to deliver collaborative campaigns relevant to the market and brand or specific event
- Coordinate day to day marketing team work, ensure all tasks get completed in timely manner and are up to the brand standards
- Has excellent organization skills, is capable of documenting the marketing teams work produce when required, track budgets, work with accounting and work across multiple projects at the same time
- Has an understanding of social media and understands the importance of an online brand image
Please include a motivation letter telling us why your skills are relevant to the position you are applying for, and how will you make a difference when joining the team. Email Amanda Greenberg at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are eager to hear from you, but we do ask you to put as much effort into reviewing the application and required documents as you would put into the first interview. Incomplete résumés will not be considered.
Starting date/training for the position is October 2017. Hired PR & Marketing Manager is required to relocate to Barbados in November 2017.