Parachute is looking for a dynamic Sales Director with a deep network and understanding of the Hospitality and Trade industries to continue building its Hospitality + Trade team. You will be responsible for generating new business, managing relationships and initiating strategic initiatives within the hotel and trade industry.
- Lead Parachute’s Hospitality + Trade sales program, define strategic goals, implement processes and provide leadership to execute on milestones.
- Build and maintain relationships with key clients, manage an ongoing sales pipeline and negotiate business development opportunities.
- Monitor revenue/performance and report against strategic goals.
- Work closely with planning, production and design to manage opportunities through completion.
- 3+ years of sales and marketing leadership in trade and/or hospitality.
- A successful track record of meeting sales goals and the ability to produce effective sales, particularly favorable to those working in the hotel and leisure industry.
- Passionate about travel and leisure business, attend client functions and professionally represent the company.
- Superb attention to detail and ability to execute quickly.
- Thrive in entrepreneurial startup environments with limited structure/process in place.
- Knowledge of hotel and trade sales cycles and competitive market dynamics.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and organize work to meet deadlines and multiple requests.
- Knowledge of planning and production process preferred.
- Experience with Salesforce and Excel preferred.
- Position will report to our Venice Beach, CA office headquarters.
Please send cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with “DIRECTOR OF SALES, HOSPITALITY + TRADE” in subject line.
Parachute makes modern Bedding and Bath essentials for a more comfortable home. Their products are designed in Venice Beach and responsibly manufactured by the world’s best artisans. Discover more at parachutehome.com.