Peter Marcus Group is looking for an intern for our office in Midtown Manhattan. The candidate should be able to work in a fast paced environment, be able to multi-task, and have strong oral and written communication skills. We are seeking a punctual, organized, and professional intern, who is eager to learn about the inner workings of the fashion industry, specifically a footwear consulting firm.
Feel free to visit www.petermarcusgroup.com for more information on our company.
- Must be able to come in 20-25 hours per week (Negotiable)
- Must have experience working with Microsoft Office, especially Excel
- Must have relevant experience and an interest in fashion (Negotiable)
- Internship is unpaid, but interns will receive a $15 daily stipend along with school credit (if applicable)
- Assist with our day to day operations (general office duties)
- t Marketing team by photographing samples and creating line sheets
- Help manage social media accounts
- Manage all samples – track and organize samples being sent out for press
- Assist Sales team during Market Week and buying appointments
- Assist in order entry
In order to be considered, please apply via the Indeed site here, and not via email. Please include the times and dates you will be available, along with your resume and cover letter.